For over 35 years, Gattaca has been helping clients across the world grow by solving their biggest talent challenges. Every day we aim to deliver a service that is so trusted that our clients, candidates, colleagues, and suppliers recommend us without hesitation. It's our vision to become the STEM talent partner of choice, and we need you to help us get there.
At Gattaca, our values are the backbone of everything we do: Trust, Professionalism, Ambition, and FUN. This, paired with the tools and industry leading training we can provide, can give you what you need to be our next recruitment superstar.
Gattaca is dedicated to helping our people to realise their full potential. We understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace and in everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and encourage you to consider a career with Gattaca
We are looking for an established Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Energy team, on a Permanent desk within Power and Nuclear. Matchtech Energy are a tier one supplier to some of the largest Data Centre clients in the market, and with average fee's of 9/10k per placement, this position has huge scope to both build a team around you and progress within the business.
You will be responsible for building and growing solid relationships, winning new business, delivering high quality account management and service delivery that is second to none. You will have the ability to build upon existing long-standing relationships as well as forging new business in a competitive market.
· Develop new business prospects via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events.
· Responsible for ensuring Gattaca plc’s penetration of new accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
· Where possible, utilise Delivery Consultants to fulfil client requirements, enabling a greater focus on client development and sales.
· Where Delivery Consultants cannot be used, utilise extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent head hunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and hotlists.
· Build and share technical and market awareness of your sector with colleagues, clients and candidates.
· Generate, follow-up and share leads within your sector, becoming an advocate for sector collaboration.
· Support CDM or Enterprise clients where specific expertise is required that Delivery Consultants cannot offer.
· Responsible for working with the Manager in achieving team and personal objectives and playing your part in the overall sector strategy and development.
· Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
· Demonstrate capabilities of being a specialist within your division, encouraging team members to refer to you.
· Promote team spirit and ensure cohesiveness within your area in achieving team goals.
· Responsible for developing team capabilities by ongoing training strategies.
· Support Entry and Associate level Consultants to develop into their role through at-desk coaching as and when required by management.
· Proven Recruitment ability
· Excellent communication skills
· Self starter, pro-active and driven
· Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
· Strong rapport and relationship building skills
· Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
· Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Gattaca plc’s core values
What we offer:
- Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
- Industry leading training
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Competitive basic salary + commission
- Free on site parking
- Incentives, including team all-inclusive holidays!
Upload your CV and if we think there is a match, a member of our Talent Hub will be in touch and arrange a phone call to discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.