We’re a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) specialist Talent Partner, with almost 40 years of rich history. We’re excited to be growing quickly as a business, as we connect great people with innovative employers worldwide.
We’re looking for a talented Solutions Architect/Workforce Solutions Consultant to help us win and design bespoke talent solutions that drive our business forward, including Manage Service Progammes (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourced (RPO).
2. What will I be doing?
As our Talent Solutions Specialist, you’ll play a key role in helping us to win and shape new business.
You’ll work closely with client stakeholders to scope opportunities, and progress them towards a bespoke solution that meets their needs.We’ll bring you up to speed on our division's delivery capabilities and the complete recruitment product suite, helping you take our expertise and capability to the wider market.
Some of your typical activities will include:
- Playing a lead role in driving towards strategic business targets, creating internal project groups with our specialist teams and subject matter experts to achieve them
- Building strong internal relationships within your recruitment sectors and across the wider Gattaca group
- Maintaining and nurturing professional networks to help you spot future opportunities, with a focus on c-suite communities and procurement networks
- Supporting where required on existing Solutions client activity, and new work opportunities, such as bid support, sector expertise and solution design
- Staying up to date of the latest talent solution developments and news in the UK
3. What do you need from me?
We’re looking for someone with previous experience in selling talent solutions, or has worked in a business development role for MSP/RPO organisations. You’ve got a key eye for the details, and are able to deliver cost modelling and written sales or bids content to a high standard of accuracy.
Alongside this, you’ll be:
- Comfortable building trusted relationships with your stakeholders, helping you convert connections into successful project wins
- Able to work autonomously and entrepreneurially, using your capability to develop strategies into smart, tactical activity and suitable solutions
Balanced in your approach, showing patience alongside your drive for sales in what can sometimes by a lengthy sales cycle
- A real collaborator, helping you foster partnerships at Gattaca and with our valued clients
4. Why us?
Since 1984, we’ve been helping people find life changing opportunities, and helping companies find solutions to their greatest talent challenges. Our vision is to be the STEM talent partner of choice, for all of our customers, providing the skills needed to build a better future, one job at a time.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have:
- 23 days holiday per year, not including bank holidays
- A wide range of opportunities for professional growth and development – in 2022, around 20% of our colleagues received promotions
- Access to industry-leading training and potential apprenticeship programs
- Options for flexible working arrangements to help you find your work-life balance
- Regular Incentives - including trips abroad for our high performers, with Istanbul, New York & Barcelona being destinations this year
- Flexible benefits – including 0.5% of your salary gifted to your benefits pot
5. What’s my next step?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the apply link and share your CV – from here, our Talent Hub team will be in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We’re committed to helping our colleagues realise their full potential, aiming to give everyone the platform they need to succeed. We’re passionate in promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility, both in our organisation and for our clients too. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and encourage you to consider a career with Matchtech.
"I've told any agency I speak to that if you want to be world class compare yourself to Gattaca as they have set the bar." – Safran, RPO Client.