We’re a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) specialist Talent Partner, with almost 40 years of rich history. We’re excited to be growing quickly as a business, as we connect great people with innovative employers worldwide.
We’re looking for talented Business Development Managers to help us open up new opportunities with both new and existing clients within the Infrastructure sector.
2. What will I be doing?
As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind our business expansion initiatives, as we look to offer our specialised recruitment solutions. Infrastructure is our largest sector, so there’s lots of opportunity for business development conversations, particularly within Highways and Utilities.
We’ll bring you up to speed on our division's delivery capabilities and the complete recruitment product suite, helping you take our expertise and capability to the wider market. Ultimately, you’ll aim to secure recruitment partnerships and supply opportunities, through activities like:
- Connecting regularly with new and existing clients to explore new opportunities
- Organising and running both in-person and virtual meetings, to assess potential recruitment prospects
- Managing our Smart Manufacturing social media program to enhance our online presence
- Building strong internal relationships within Matchtech and across the wider Gattaca group
- Staying up to date of the latest smart manufacturing developments in the UK and international markets and leveraging your network to identify potential opportunities
3. What do you need from me?
You’re already experienced in the Utilities or Highways Infrastructure industries, perhaps from a previous role as an Engineer, Sales Manager, Recruiter or similar.
Alongside this, you’ll be:
- Comfortable building trust relationships with your stakeholders, helping you convert connections into successful project wins
- Proactive in investigating and understanding partnerships, to help you uncover potential opportunities for new business
- Balanced in your approach, showing patience alongside your drive for sales in what can sometimes by a lengthy sales cycle
- A real collaborator, helping you foster partnerships at Gattaca and with our valued clients
4. Why us?
Since 1984, we’ve been helping people find life changing opportunities, and helping companies find solutions to their greatest talent challenges. Our vision is to be the STEM talent partner of choice, for all of our customers, providing the skills needed to build a better future, one job at a time.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have:
- 23 days holiday per year, not including bank holidays
- A wide range of opportunities for professional growth and development – in 2022, around 20% of our colleagues received promotions
- Access to industry-leading training and potential apprenticeship programs
- Options for flexible working arrangements to help you find your work-life balance
- Regular Incentives - including trips abroad for our high performers, with Istanbul, New York & Barcelona being destinations this year
- Flexible benefits – including 0.5% of your salary gifted to your benefits pot
5. What’s my next step?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the apply link and share your CV – from here, our Talent Hub team will be in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We’re committed to helping our colleagues realise their full potential, aiming to give everyone the platform they need to succeed. We’re passionate in promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility, both in our organisation and for our clients too. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and encourage you to consider a career with Matchtech.
"I've told any agency I speak to that if you want to be world class compare yourself to Gattaca as they have set the bar." – Safran, RPO Client.